By the numbers
- We distribute over 3,000 Bags of Love per year.
- We work with over 90 Community Partners to make sure Bags of Love are distributed three times per year to each recipient.
- We distribute over 2,000 coats every year.
- Each item of clothing is inspected by our volunteers and is clean, in good condition, age-appropriate and seasonally aligned.
- We work with school districts to make sure that all of their students have appropriate clothing.
- Eligible recipients include children (newborn to 18) and adults in transition (those aging out of foster care, homeless, refugees, and those formerly incarcerated).